Fish & Aquatics
Thursday, August 24 – Fish & Aquatics at Hazelwood Lake; 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Join the LRCA and guest experts where we will learn about fish and other aquatic life.
NOTE: Event dates, times and topics are subject to change and/or cancellation.
A NON-REFUNDABLE $5.00 registration fee is required for each participant to secure your spot.
***PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION BELOW***
8 in stock
Please take note of the following important points:
- The LRCA will not be providing bussing or transportation of any kind. It is the participant’s responsibility to get themselves to and from the field trip location.
- Participants will be limited to no more than 25 people per program, no exceptions.
- By signing up for a program, you are agreeing to abide by the LRCA’s rules and safety measures, and you are agreeing to comply with any instruction from LRCA staff or expert guide.
- We appreciate your support, understanding, patience and cooperation.
Some other items to consider when planning on attending a Watershed Explorers Program:
- Dress appropriately for the weather
- Wear appropriate footwear
- Bring a hat
- Bring bug spray
- Bring sunscreen
- Bring water and a snack
- Programs run rain-or-shine (unless torrential downpour, thunder and lightning and/or unsafe winds)
- No dogs allowed on guided hikes
- Please remember that the expert guides we have arranged for these programs are volunteering their time and expertise. We are greatly appreciative of their commitment to sharing their knowledge with us.
Visitors to a Conservation Area acknowledge and understand the risks associated with visiting and recreating at the Area, including but not limited to: weather, trip hazards, wildlife, insects, actions of other people, the inherent risks associated with participating in various activities while on Lakehead Region Conservation Authority (LRCA) property and operators of motor vehicles around the parking area. Being aware of these hazards, visitors voluntarily elect to fully accept and assume all risks and responsibility for any injury, loss and/or damage to persons or property that incur as a result of visiting and recreating at the Area. The Lakehead Region Conservation Authority is not responsible, nor held liable, for any injury, loss and/or damage to persons or property incurred by visitors to a Conservation Area. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints.